The Massachusetts public retirement law under MGL Chapter 32 is known for its complexities. A new and effective way to help retirees and public employees to better understand their retirement benefit is through the use of a website.
Old Colony Group is the leading provider of direct online communication with your members. No other website design firm can match our knowledge of the Massachusetts public retirement systems, Chapter 32 and 32B, or our commitment to provide the best service for your retirees and active employees.
In today's political and economic climate, a well designed website can enhance your board's public voice, highlighting the system's accomplishments, and providing easy access for your members to access important information about their pension and retirement benefits. Our websites are affordable, easy to use, and provide an important service for today's public retirees and employees.
Why establish a website?
We provide the following services for our public retirement systems:
- Provides better service to the system’s members.
- Allows members to privately explore their retirement options (pension calculator).
- Enhanced public relations promoting transparency and openness.
- Expands the role of the board, but does not replace one-to-one retirement counseling.
- Establish a domain name for the retirement system.
- Consistent look and feel throughout the site.
- Benefit explanation, including retirement calculator, and detailed descriptions.
- Easy navigation, with access to homepage and navigation from each subpage.
- Create a biography for the retirement board, accompanied by various photos as board determines.
- Create historical outline of the retirement system, including pictures of the community that convey a local look and feel.
- Asset allocation page detailing investment performance and funding status.
- Downloadable forms.
- Comprehensive links page.
- Photos, event listings, meeting dates, city hall happenings, news clips, press releases, and other media to be included on Newsroom page.
- Location page, to include directions to office, along with a printable map.
- Assist your staff with the creation and preparation of content.
- Provide photographic services for necessary pictures to complete site.
- Design a user friendly, eye-catching look for the site.
- Establish email accounts serviced through domain server.
- Assist with technical issues that may arise during site launch.
- Provide hassle-free website hosting, at a very low monthly cost.